Profile101

AUTHOR: GEE-SENSEI
RE: LET’S GET TO KNOW GEE-SENSEI



Name: Gee
A/N: I got this name from the author who used my real name in a story published by Precious Pages Corporation. Yes, you got it, right, I became a heroine! Actually, it was only “G” but I wanted to have a Japanese-sound into it so I used Gee. My former officemates used to call me Gee-chan ♥

Age: unknown
A/N: Aw, next please. You guess it. Hahaha!

Hobbies: listening to BTS songs, lots of KPOP songs, reading manga, watching anime, watching English and American movies/series, watching Asian series/movies (Korean, Chinese, Thai, Japanese), reading pocketbooks, singing (haha), I write stories
A/N: So. Yeah, I am an otaku. Trivia, I really hate Naruto back then, haha. ‘Coz I felt like my moment with Kaede Rukawa was being stolen because my brothers and cousins loved to watch it (That was when 2 big networks were showing those animes). But don’t worry, because later on, I got so addicted with it as well. I love Shikamaru Nara ♥ I read and watch almost all genres-shoujo, shonen, josei, sci-fi, supernatural, mecha, etc. I go to some COMICONS and OZINE. Oh, I love going to Ozine Fest. I love watching performances and of course I love buying stuffs. ♥ Ogling over cosplayers, haha.
I am not an ARMY, but I would love to be one. I call myself “ARMY-LITE” ‘coz I love Bangtan Sonyeondan so much but I don’t have enough okane to afford anything that an ARMY is doing right now.  (ARMY is the fandom of BTS) I want to memorize their songs and dance moves, too! Oh, I also love BIGBANG, KARD, SEVENTEEN, BLACKPINK and MELOMANCE. I collected posters and printed a lot of pictures of Bangtan Boys. ♥
I recently watched a Chinese series and dang, I am so smitten to the hero. It is entitled:: A LOVE SO BEAUTIFUL (I used some images from the show for my other blog). I so love Jiang Chen (Hu Yi Tian). It’s hard to share your bias if you’re a fangirl. That is one of my dilemmas one. Huhuhuhu. But I don’t have a control over it. I am just a fangirl as well.
I love Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch).
I enjoyed watching Game of Thrones.
I hope I could share my stories here one of these days. ♥

Bias/es: Too many to mention.♥

Favorite Boy Group: BTS! Bangtan Sonyeondan♥

Favorite Manga/s: Kaichou-wa Maid-sama, 19 Days, Koisuru Boukun

Favorite Anime/s: Kaichou-wa Maid-sama, Haikyuu!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Junjou 
Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Maiden Rose

Favorite Band/s: All Time Low, One OK Rock

Wishes to Seven Graces: I want to become a writer. I want to travel. I want to meet… you. ♥

Comments