Serendipity



Everyone has been asking me; “Why do you like him so much?”

My answer: everything.


KPOP surely invaded Filipino’s so-called “sistema”. It is undeniable. There are so many things to like about them but a day is not enough to tell it all.

 “Why do you like him so much?”

The HIM is PARK JIMIN. He is a member of the KPOP boy group BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan (Bulletproof Boys). I adore him so much. Crushing on him. Whatever you call it. Actually, my first bias is Jeon Jungkook (I guess every fan will go through this). C’mon, he is THE GOLDEN MAKNAE! However, every time I watch their music videos (over and over and over again), my eyes are set to Jimin. Holy Chimmy Chimmy! Jaw-dropping performances, mouth-watering dance moves and his IB? Holy Chimmy Chimmy! So yummy yummy! Gosh, just imagine him in Blood, Sweat and Tears MV! <3 ^_^

Kidding aside, he is the reason why I am able to smile wherever I go. I just need to think of him, and voila! I smile. He is my inspiration. Why do I like him so much? That’s because he makes me happy even though he doesn’t know about it. But I know that he knows what we felt as his fans, their fans.
Minna-san, it depends to a person how she will handle herself as a fan. It is sad to see fandoms bickering at each other. I mean, why can’t they just love their idols and co-fans? Just saying.
I want to say a lot of things about my Chim Chim but it is better for you to check it out.

Comments