THE GIRL WHOSE NAME IS AMBROSIA

AUTHOR: GEE-SENSEI
RE:THE GIRL WHOSE NAME IS AMBROSIA



QUENTIN ROMERO


Ambrosia.That gothic girl who knows nothing but to pester me and to ruin my day. She even calls me"Tin-Tin", for Pete's sake. She doesn't care if I growl at her or I snap at her.She just laughs at me whenever I respond like that.

One time, I caught her vandalizing one of the restroom walls. As the president of the student body, I won't allow such actions. I ran onto her. Grabbed her arms. I brought her to the Student Council Office. When I asked her about the reason she did that, you know what she did? She just smiled at me and said that it was fun.

Everyday she would annoy me.

Everyday she would do things that I hate.

Everyday she would mock me and make me ran after her.

She always makes fun of me.

Everyday. She would do anything just to annoy me.

Everyday... I am getting used to it.

I am getting used to see her everyday. That I just wait for her to do bad things so we could see each other again. So I could see her smile. Or her shining eyes. I am getting used having her around. And I am discovering a lot of things about her that is unknown to everyone.

For one, she is a big eater. She always steals my food.

She loves monkeys. I find it weird because some people loves cats or dogs but Ambrosia? Nah. But it is fun watching her watching videos about monkeys.

She is a big fan of The Beatles.

Her favorite color is pink. Again, I find it weird because I always see her in black.

Those are just some of the things others don't know about her. I want to know more.

This annoying gothic girl that used to pester me becomes the smile on my face. I am always looking forward for the next day so I can see her again.

I think I am falling.

Hard.

Deep.

That I can't get up.

But I don't regret it.

I am glad that I met her.

I am glad that I fall for the girl whose name is Ambrosia.




A/N: I created a story about Quentin and Ambrosia... in my mind. I just poured out what could be in Quentin's eyes. 

Comments

Post a Comment