Sentiment

Author: Gee-sensei
RE: Sentiment



I know somewhere inside this skeleton is the truth that has been hidden.
The façade that is being presented and seen by everyone
sometimes makes me want to puke.
Hypocrisy becomes me.
Considerate but not considered.
Attentive but neglected.
I am a nightingale in the hands of the king.
Caught in the flow of never ending deception.
Do I have to shout that I’m in pain?
This is not enough to make me sane.

The bleeding won’t stop from your so-called comfort.
The pretense is crepting all over my being.
Back and forth.
From then ‘til now.

Don’t know myself no more.
Or is there such a word as “myself” for it is not considered.

Enough is enough.
Stop being tough.
You are not the shield.
You are to be protected.

I am not a shield.
I am to be protected.

Comments