Shonichi

Hello, everyone! Gee-sensei here! Obviously, I'm a newbie in the blog world. I don't quite know my way here but please be kind with me. >.<v But let me tell you one thing, I so love this ♥.

FIRST DAY.

I woke up late. Nice start, huh? I am so in love my bed that I don't want to be separated with him.

Yeah. Just think that he is my bed and I am his girl.

I tried to get ready in the fastest way I could imagine but seemed like it was all in my head. I waited for a ride to take me to school and voila! There it goes... When I saw the jeepney driver, I said to myself "Uh-oh". He will surely wait at the next canto and the next. And the next. And the next. So, to ease the boredom- I took a nap. 
I woke up again just to pay my fare and I had a glimpse of the guy who went in. 💓 That made my day-errr I mean morning.

We went to school together. There goes my wide range of imagination thinking that he is sending me off to my classroom.
Hmmm, I am looking forward for the rest of the day. I hope it'll be good one.

Minna-san, this is Gee-sensei, signing off.

For the meantime. 🚲

Comments